Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Scrapbook layout "Love" with Louise

Hi Crafters

I've got a new layout to share.

"Love"


I've titled this page "Love" and used the
which I've treated with Colour Blast embossing powder in "Envy"


Next, I've made two cluster areas using the Kaisercraft "Mint Wishes" collection.
Which is designed as a Christmas range but I've used it for a boys page.
It's filled with some lovely patterns and florals.


Lastly around my photo I've used the
Circles on circles frame.
For this chippie, I've added a coat of gesso, then coloured with different distress crayons and coated with clear embossing powder.


My background features more distress crayons and some stamping.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

1 comment:

  1. Fab layout, really love the design, so much to look at. The circle chippy looks wonderful, making the cute photo the focal point. Also love your clusters
    Mary

    ReplyDelete