Saturday, December 23, 2017

Merry Christmas and a fond farewell

Hi, Judith here with my last ever blog post for A2Z Scraplets. As life has become more busy I have decided it's time to hang up my Design Team boots. I would like to thank Debra for letting me showcase her fantastic chipboard and I wish the new Designers all the best.

To end my time here I thought I would revisit some of my favourite layouts that I have created during my time on the Design Team. 

 My all time favourite would have to be the first layout I ever created as part of my Design Team and it has been made even more special as I lost my special boy a couple of months ago. 
It was great fun zentangling on the chipboard!


My second favourite highlights the wonderful templates A2Z Scraplets sold. I loved creating the background with watercolour paints to match my daughter's artwork.


Another favourite was this one featuring 'happy' and 'Australia Day'. This probably showcases my rather eclectic style adding bits and pieces.


During my time at A2Z Scraplets, I got back to creating a few double layouts. I had such fun creating this one of our visit to London featuring the A2Z Scraplets London chipboard piece.


My final share is one of my more recent layouts. A lot of my layouts featured animals at the various zoos around Australia. A2Z Scraplets has a lot of zoo related titles and a few others that can be used for animal photos. This layout features my beloved lion cubs at Werribee Zoo. I think I have more photos of the 3 sets of cubs than my own children! (That's because they were born pre-digital cameras).


Thanks for taking time out of your Christmas schedule for remembering this journey at A2Z Scraplets with me. 

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy Scrappy Chippy New Year!!

Judith xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment