Monday, December 4, 2017

New Month ~ New Challenge

Hello scrappers , well December already, where did the year go ! But a new month brings a new challenge to get us motivated to get our memories down.
This months challenge is to

A fab challenge

Believe in the Magic of the Season


I have used pieces of a old doily that I had ripped up, old thread , strips of tissue paper and I have matted my photo on product packaging that was too nice to throw away.


I have used one of the new flourishes in the shop  . I simply painted it with gesso to keep the white wash look and it is a little hard to see in the photo , but I also went over the piece with a Winks of Stella brush ,which gives it a subtle sparkle.
To add texture to my page I added snowflakes with the stencil from the shop. Before the texture paste had dried I sprinkled the snowflakes with glitter .
I hope you join us in this months challenge, we would love to see how you use recycled , repurpose items on your project.
You can find the challenge and upload your entries on our facebook page
Happy Creating
Mary x

No comments:

Post a Comment