Sunday, December 3, 2017

Perfect - Karen McLaughlin

Hi A2Z Fans - Karen with you today to show you my example for this month's challenge.  All you need to do for this month is to use at least 2 items of reuse, repurpose or recycle items on your page and of course some chipboard.  I have used the packaging from some paper flowers on the left of my photo.  I have also used the ribbon which I cut out of my tops to hang garments on hangars.  I have used lots of lovely A2Z chipboard.  The first one is the flourish at the bottom of the page which I have just painted.  The second piece is this lovely Corner and Butterfly frame  which I have painted and added kindyglitz.  I have also decorated one of the lovely fancy butterflies which come in a pack of 3.  I hope you are able to join in on this great challenge this month.













1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Karen, this has a really lovely dreamy feel to it and I love what you have done with the chipboard piece
    Mary

    ReplyDelete