Monday, January 8, 2018

Your Wings Were Ready

Hello, Brenda here with you today to share my canvas which has been created using a photo of my mum. My title chippie is one that I'm sure you can all relate to and if wanting to make a canvas, page or any other project where you put a picture of a loved one then this is just perfect I'm sure. 


The three chipboard I have used are all created using the same method. I first coloured them with a Distress Marker and then with my fingers I have rubbed over them with Viva Inka Gold. Not covering the whole chipboard. With the frame and title I used two colours and the vine I have used two plus some Viva 3D Stamp Paint, again with my finger (as I didn't want to stamp in it). I used this to make it a little different to the others as it had Metallic in it.
 


There are different sizes and shapes of vines so you can find a great size for the size of your canvas in the A2Z Scraplets Store.

Thanks so much for popping in and if you keep scrolling down there is so much inspiration to see.
Happy Crafting xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment