Monday, February 12, 2018

Amazing - Brenda Caldow

Hello Brenda here with you today and as always welcome to the A2Z Scraplets Blog. I would like to share with you my latest page of my girlfriend Eleanor.


I have used two great chippies on this page. One for my title and one in the background behind the photo. I have created on them with two different techniques.


My title chippie is from this amazing Wordlets Set 2 Favouite pack
For my title I coloured it with a black Copic and then I coated it in Glossy Accents.


This is a Circles Boarder and it looks great behind the photo. 
I have coated the chippie with texture paste and heated it with my heat gun till it bubbled in places. I then sprinkled with Lindys Stamp Gang Magicals and sprayed with water and heat gun dried. Then with my black paint pen I have drawn a circle on each of the circles. 


I hope you have enjoyed looking at my latest page and that I have been able to inspire your creative mojo. Please keep scrolling for more amazing inspiration from the rest of the design team and don't forget to join in on our Facebook page with this months challenge. 
Happy Crafting xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment