Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Cherish


Hello.....Tanya here to sharing another DT layout on the A2Z Scraplets blog.

This layout has some very simple pieces of chipboard on it but they are very 
effective. Simple is often good especially on a mixed media type of layout.

The chipboard is Nested Circles and it comes with 8 different sized circles in the pack. 
The other piece of chipboard that I have used on this layout and many other of my 
layouts are Mini Wordlets . There are all different sorts of packs with different words, 
they are perfect if you want a small title. I've chosen Cherish but could of used many 
other ones that would have also been suitable.

I have covered my chipboard circles with black ink and the title I used paint.


Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful week. Don't forget you still have a few days to enter our challenge for this month. We'd love for you to join us and play along...who knows, you could win yourself some lovely chipboard for your next layout xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment