Wednesday, February 14, 2018

"Dream, Believe" scrapbook layout by Louise

Hi Crafters


My share is a new scrapbook layout "Dream Believe"


This page features the "Dream, Believe" chipboard.
I've left it raw and then sprayed it with the Colour Blast "Indigo" spray.
This has given it a more "Navy" feel rather than Indigo because of the raw chipboard.


I've also used the Swirly Frame chipboard.
Simply coated with white gesso and Colour Blast embossing powder "Snow White".


I've used the My Minds Eye "Blush" collection for this layout.
The background paper had a coat of clear gesso, then I added lots of splatters using different size brushes of Colour Blast shimmer spray in "Steel"


A little bit of background stamping, some journalling and stickers finish this layout nicely!


Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment