Monday, March 26, 2018

Harry Potter Party - by Brenda Caldow

Hello crafty friends and welcome to the A2Z Scraplets Blog. Brenda here with you today to share my latest page of my son Riley and his 9th Birthday. It was a Harry Potter party and A2Z have some amazing chippies for this occasion.  


I just love this Harry Potter Party title.




I have done a step by step for you with this chippie. 


1. Using Modeling Paste and your finger apply it by patting up and down. It will form little peaks. Also don't apply too thin.
2. Once overed with modeling paste heat with a heat gun. It will bubble but do not burn. 
3. Paint with Black Gesso making sure all white is covered.
4. Spray with Perfect Pearls Mist Spray. (Perfect Copper)
5. Heat dry with heat Gun. By doing this it will only be in the bottom and not where it has bubbled.
6. Then using Viva Inka-Gold (Platinum) and your finger rub over bubbles. Cover the tops still being able to see the Perfect Copper Spray and some Black Gesso.

Next is the glasses and the wand. There two also come with a hat but I chose not to use it on this page. As doing the wand my son said I had to cut the bumps off as I didn't need them on this wand. Being a Harry Potter fan I did as instructed lol.




The glasses were quite simple. I used a Distress Marker - Black Soot to do the lens rims. For the glasses bridge and arm ends I used a Paint Pen - Sliver
 
For the wand I first painted it black just to make sure it was fully covered. Once this was done I then used the Viv Croco Crackling Colour (Metallic Bronze) below the handle and on the tip a Gold Paint Pen. For the handle I then placed some texture paste here and there, dried it with a heat gun. Once dry I then painted it with place paint.
 


I hope you have enjoyed popping in to see my latest page and please keep scrolling down to see what the rest of the Design Team have been up too. 

Don't for get to hop on over to the Facebook Challenge Page and join in the fun there with us. You never know you could be this months lucky winner. There's still time. 
Happy Crafting xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment