Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Could you be any cuter?



Hey...it's Tanya here again today to share another one of my scrapbooking layouts. 
We had a birthday last weekend in our household, 
this gorgeous little trouble maker turned ONE.

I love this piece of chipboard - Could you be any cuter?
I had intended on using it on a layout of my niece but recently at a scrapbooking 
retreat they gave us a challenge. The challenge was to complete a layout in 30 minutes. 
There were a few rules on how many embellishments, pieces of paper etc that you could use. 

This is my end result, I did add a few more embellishments to my clusters once the challenge 
was finished. The chipboard piece ended up being perfect for this photo that I chose to use. 
I love that a quick but simple covering of embossing powder can make the chipboard piece 
such a focal point on a layout.








No comments:

Post a Comment