Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mothers Day by Anne

Hi its Anne (AKA Gorge Iss) here
Wishing all mothers a very happy mothers day and
with a layout for this months A2Z Scraplets papercraft challenge.


I've used two A2Z Scraplets in my layout here. They are A Mothers Love Scripty Word  and heart flourish from one of the many available in the shop here.

I first prepared the background by tearing and layering papers. I then applied modelling paste through a stencil.




I prepared the flourish by cutting into pieces, and painting with white acrylic paint. I sprinkled glass pieces over the heart shape.


My A2Z Scraplet title A mother's Love was painted, then covered in silver gilding flakes.


I layered tulle, tags, silk leaves, and cardstock under my photo together with the chipboard.
I then placed my cardstock photo matts and photo.





The layout was completed with embellishments including sequin bow, flair and resin heart, ribbon flowers & tag from my stash. Come and join the challenge over here.

Cheers!








No comments:

Post a Comment