Saturday, May 26, 2018

My Gradutation

Hello Crafty Friends. Today I am sharing another inspiration page for our May Moodboard challenge. This is my eldest daughter looking beautiful on the day of her year 12 formal.


First - another look at the May Moodboard - create a project about the women in your life, using pastel or muted shades.


I have used three lots of A2Z Scraplets chipboard on this page - a title, harlequin texture shapes and a swirly heart.


All of the chipboard on this page was primed with white gesso. To colour the harlequin shapes I stamped some mauve ink onto plastic and used this like a watercolour paint. When dry, I randomly stamped some mini hearts onto it. To finish I have inked the edges with a darker purple. 



Yes I do love these!  They can be found in the SHAPES - Texture/Decorative, there are two options for the harlequin shapes, with or without a border.



The title "My Graduation" chipboard I painted with a shimmery grey/black watercolour. To help it stand out more I inked some of the lighter sections with the dark purple ink.


 This can be found in WORDS - School/Education.

The swirly heart I painted with white acrylic, to give it dimension and shine I then coated it with crystal effects (glossy accents is a similar product).


There is a whole range of beautiful heart shapes in the shop; pop over and check them out. www.a2zscraplets.com.au 

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment