Wednesday, May 16, 2018

"Summer Yesss" Scrapbook Layout by Louise

Hi Crafters


"Summer Yesss"


In the A2Z Scraplets Store you will find gorgeous "Summer, Autumn, Winter & Spring" word titles.
I've used the Summer word and found the most summer photos I had in my stash.
What colours go with Summer, Why yellow of course.


I didn't want the layout to be too yellow, so I teamed it with some orange elements.
The chipboard title has a coat of white gesso and then coloured with Distress Crayons.
I've also mounted it on foam squares to help lift it off the background.


I really like the white background with the bright colours and those pops of black from the doily's in the layers.

Sometimes I love the simple pages the most.


Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment